Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Andrew's 1st Soccer Game


This is Andrew- showing off his new soccer shirt


Warm up before the game (Andrew is in the front).


The action begins!

In the 6yr old and younger division, one of the rules is that
it is against the rule to keep score :)

Andrew has an awesome coach, he is great at giving everyone
equal play time.

Andrew watching his friend Ryland take a great shot!





Andrew making sure that Ryland's 'owie' isn't too bad.

At the end of the game all the parents and 'fans' make a bridge
(picture London Bridges) for the players to run through!

Excitement at the goal!



Look at that action!

Andrew is such a fast runner!

2 comments:

Donna said...

this is way cute. do they really set up or do all the kids on the field run around in a big clump? I remember a couple of softball games like that when I watched my little sister. I thought that it was hilarious!
I love your pictures. I love getting to catch up with your cute family.

the Roberts said...

Hope you don't mind, I just posted a pic of you from the Laie days.

Fun memories.
Hope you are all well