Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Summer Time Is Here!!!!

Finally, summer is here - or at least we hope so, with cold snaps popping in randomly, we have had a very touch and go kind of spring. So, for at least today, the weather is great, the sun is shinning, and we're filling up the pool!


Andrew's Deal
I also need to add, that while we were swimming Andrew asked me to get his quarter that he had thrown into the grass. I asked him if I got it, if I could have it. He said, "Yeah, you can have it, sure!... you can put it in my piggy bank if you like!"
So generous.

2 comments:

Kati said...

That is such a cute video. I can't believe how he is growing! I remember when he was just so little. How fun!
I probably said that before.
Angela please forgive me for not calling yet! I think about it all the time and then something comes up and then I forget, it's a terrible cycle.
I really do want to talk! Please don't be mad or think that I don't!

Lingling said...

they are so cute! it's my favorite time, as well! enjoy!